Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Being a full-time student while working full-time

I have found it hard to keep up with my 18 credit hours while working full-time at the local grocery store. I have to pull all-nighters all the time just to get papers in on time. I have lost motivation to get anything done and to get out of bed in the morning. I have decided to organize my life. I don't want to be behind in any class and I want to keep my 4.0 GPA. I decided that keeping my room clean in the first step. If my room is organized and clean, I won't feel overwhelmed when I am in my room and I think that will keep me motivated to get things done. I feel that my head is a mess when my room is. I have also decided to cut a shift in my work hours. That is six more hours in the week that I will have to do homework. In those six hours I could get three research papers written. That is a lot of work getting done in that time. I am excited to see if making those few and small changes make a difference in my stress level and in my lack of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment